Jun 8 17
Thursday, June 15, 2017
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
Mitsubishi Electric has announced a significant extension to its 9900 Series UPS in three new sizes: 1.4, 1.75, and 2.1 MVA. Like all other Mitsubishi Electric UPS products, these new units are all three-phase, online double-conversion systems and feature Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT) technology for improved performance and the highest reliability. The advanced three-level topology utilized in the 9900 Series enables efficiencies of up to 97% while operating in an online double-conversion mode. These new sizes utilize a modular design and are upgradeable in the field, allowing customers to upgrade UPS capacity over time as warranted by changes in their load requirements.
Mitsubishi Electric’s UPS products are designed and manufactured to extend data center uptime, prevent costly data loss and protect against damaging power surges. The small footprint together with the modular system architecture of the new units not only saves on precious data center floor space, but it also offers the flexibility of adding or replacing existing modules at minimum cost.http://www.meppi.com
Tripp Lite has introduced two new medical-grade UPS systems with advanced lithium iron phosphate (LiFePhos) batteries. The advanced technology of LiFePhos batteries provides up to 10,000 cycles, 20-30 times as many cycles as a traditional battery.
The SMART700HGL with 700VA/450W of battery backup power and the SMART1200XLHGL with 1kVA/750W of power, are fully compliant with UL 60601-1 standards, so they can be used both inside and outside of patient care vicinities. Each features a built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield to offer full isolation from AC surges that could cause shock hazards for patients and staff.
Because a LiFePhos battery weighs less than a traditional battery, these UPS systems are easier to move, helping ensure reliable backup power is available where it’s needed most within the facility. These UPS systems are designed to work with minimal service interruptions and are backed up with five-year warranties on the UPS and battery.
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s New Medical-Grade UPS Systems
- Built-in line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143V without using battery power
- Safe and robust LiFePhos battery makes us of reliable and up-to-date technology
- Surge protection up to 480 joules and EMI/RFI noise filtering protect against electrical spikes and line noise interference that can harm equipment and destroy data
- Diagnostic LEDs and an audible alarm keep the user aware of power status, mode and load levels
- The alarm features a mute/quiet mode to ensure “alarm fatigue” compliance