Battery Terminal Covers protect personnel from dangerous battery voltage while in the battery room. This product is a required part of the battery room to be in compliance with NFPA 70E and OSHA 29 CFR.
Why you need protective covers:
- Keep personnel at a safe distance from accidental contact with energized
- components in the battery room.
- Be in compliance with NFPA 70E and OSHA 29 CFR
- Battery systems over 50 volts require covers
- Safety during maintenance from falling tools or other equipment
- Protection from unseen energized overhead buswork
- Provide extra protection from visitors or entry from visitors or untrained persons
- Satisfy your safety policy and show corporate responsibility for employee safety